The Finance Department prepares the city's Annual Budget and Capital Improvement Program (CIP) as well as the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. The City Manager's proposed budget must be submitted to Council between the April 10 and 15.
The City Council holds a series of meetings, work sessions, and public hearings to discuss the budget development. Citizens are encouraged to become involved in the budget process by attending the work sessions and addressing their comments to council at the public hearings.
FY 2019 Proposed Budget & Capital Improvements Program
Budget Worksession Followup
- Budget Follow up Memo #1 (April 19)
- Budget Follow up Memo #2 (April 23)
- Budget Follow up Memo #3 (April 27)
- Budget Follow up Memo #4 (May 7)
Summary of Budget Ordinance
Prior Years' Adopted Budgets
- Adopted FY 2018 Budget and FY 2018-2023 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2017 Budget and FY 2017-2022 Capital Improvements Program
Budget documents for years prior to FY 2017 may be viewed in our Archives Center.